Peter Stroud & Dave Sutton talk Emerging Artist Network
Yacht Rock Revue and Ignited Entertainment Group
I sat down with co-founders of Emerging Artist Network, Dave Sutton and Peter Stroud to learn about the cool technology platform they created to pair bands with brands that are looking to integrate music into their marketing efforts.
They brought along Nick Niespodziani, lead singer and co-founder of the popular Atlanta-based, Yacht Rock Revue, and Sonny Del Grosso, founder of Ignited Entertainment Group, and former manager for the Zac Brown Band in their early days. Nick and Sonny shared their stories and how their respective businesses evolved to where they are now.
check back soon for more information!
Dave Sutton, CEO/Co-Founder of Emerging Artist Network
- MBA, Marketing, George Washington University
- Published Author
- President/CEO, TopRight Partners
- Guitarist, Musical Director for Sheryl Crow
- Co-Founder/Partner, 65amps
- Founder of the band, Big Hat
Nick Niespodziani of Yacht Rock Revue
- BA, English, Indiana University Bloomington
- Previous Director of Business Development, Camp Jam
- Former President, Jamling
Sonny Del Grosso of Ignited Entertainment Group
- BA, Communication, Florida State University
- Former Manager, Zac Brown Band
- Previous Senior Marketing Manager, Turner Broadcasting System/Turner South