Solution Road and Mosaic
This week marked the beginning of a bi-weekly series we’ll be hosting with Dr. Gilles LaMarche, VP of Professional Relations at Life University where we’ll be focusing on integrity in the business community and personal life. This series will be leading into the Life Talks World Congress event coming up May 12-13, 2016.
Life Talks is about empowering leaders to create social change, make a transformational impact on the world and remove the interference to maximize their perfection within. The event includes thought leadersin business and productivity, physical health, nutrition, compassion, forgiveness, vitalism, quantum healing, and more.
We will be featuring business leaders who are known to value integrity in their professional and personal lives, and we will introduce several high school students from the community who have also been recognized for exemplifying the trait in their personal and academic endeavors.
We were joined in studio by Sarah Smith and Stu Sheldon, of Solution Road and Mosaic, respectively. Sarah has spent numerous years helping non-profit and for-profit organizations raise funding and public awareness for their respective work. She draws on experience from healthcare as well as media and is very selective in the clients she and her team take on at Solution Road.
Stu is an expert in experiential marketing, in which brands look to engage a targeted subset of their customer base. Their goal is to create an immersive experience that has a measure of exclusivity and hands-on interaction with elements of the brand. In this way, the client company is able to leverage Earned Media to get people talking about their experience. I first met Stu on the Midtown Business show talking about Escalate, the experiential marketing company that was recently acquired by Mosaic.
Dr. Gilles LaMarche, DC, VP of Professional Relations at Life University
- Doctor of Chiropractic, Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College
- Author, The ART of Responsibility, Insight Publishing 2012
- Certified Six Advisors Coach, Six Advisors Coaching Academy
- Previous Vice President, Parker College of Chiropractic
Sarah K. Smith, CEO/Founder, of Solution Road
- Masters Degree, English, University of Essex
- Previous Director, Corporate Marketing, Emory University
- Former Vice President, The Emmy Awards Foundation
- Previous Director, Special Projects, TEDx Peachtree
- BA, English and Journalism, Washington and Lee University
- Former Senior Brand Manager, Coca Cola Company
- Founder and Former Evangelist Prime, ConnectUs Marketing
- 2006 Coca-Cola North America Big, Bold & Inspiring Marketing award; Coca-Cola Worldwide Marketing Excellence award finalist