Isha Edwards talks branding and marketing.
On this week’s episode I featured Isha Edwards, Founder of EPiC Measures, having met her recently at the Small Business Expo in Atlanta in December. Isha Edwards is a brand-marketing consultant and the owner of EPiC Measures, LLC. Eleven years of marketing and communications experience, coupled with more than two decades of business management acumen, enables Isha to make a C.A.S.E.* for individuals and organizations that major on being distinctly different. Aligning marketing tactics with marketing strategy enables Isha to measure twice and cut once.
Isha has a global perspective on economic development. In her consulting role, she works to maintain the
integrity, productivity and profitability of individuals and organizations. Her client base spans 12 industries and her reach includes the U.S., Europe, South Africa and the Caribbean.
When not managing client assignments, Isha volunteers with Youth Entrepreneurs of Georgia and Georgia DECA. Learn more about Isha here: www.ishaedwards.com
*CASE = Credibility. Awareness. Sales. Engagement. ©
- Branding & Integrated Marketing and Marketing Strategy Certifications, University of Southern California Marshall School of Business
- BS, Business Management, University of Illinois–Chicago
- Teacher’s Certificate, Business, Clark Atlanta University
- Business Plan Advisor, Youth Entrepreneurs of Georgia
- Marketing Advisory Committee Member, DECA Inc.